Due to VPS costs I have decided at the end of the billing cycle (12/26) I will be moving the website somewhere where I can get a better contract. Currently I am paying around $67/quarter. It has come to my attention that I can lower the price to $60/quarter and “start over” with the VPS (honestly this one is a mess). I will have a backup of the website and databases but ALL EMAILS after that date will be gone, It will probability take up to a week for me to rebuild the server, Please DO NOT send me emails between December 24th and January 2nd. If I can afford it I will move the server while this one is still up to minimize the wait time.